× Here you can get community support related to Tag Meta.

Problem with updating to Community 1.7.1

• Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #41 by 60600009
After updating, which seemed to go faultlessly I get the following when I try to log into the TagMeta component. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Stuart

Unknown column 'a.placeholders' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.id, a.url, a.case_sensitive, a.request_only, a.decode_url, a.last_rule, a.placeholders, a.title, a.description, a.author, a.keywords, a.rights, a.xreference, a.canonical, a.rindex, a.rfollow, a.rsnippet, a.rarchive, a.rodp, a.rimageindex, a.comment, a.synonyms, a.synonmax, a.synonweight, a.preserve_title, a.hits, a.last_visit, a.ordering, a.published, a.checked_out FROM slfg_tagmeta_rules AS a WHERE (a.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.ordering asc Unknown column 'a.placeholders' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.id, a.url, a.case_sensitive, a.request_only, a.decode_url, a.last_rule, a.placeholders, a.title, a.description, a.author, a.keywords, a.rights, a.xreference, a.canonical, a.rindex, a.rfollow, a.rsnippet, a.rarchive, a.rodp, a.rimageindex, a.comment, a.synonyms, a.synonmax, a.synonweight, a.preserve_title, a.hits, a.last_visit, a.ordering, a.published, a.checked_out FROM slfg_tagmeta_rules AS a WHERE (a.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.ordering asc LIMIT 0, 30 Unknown column 'a.placeholders' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.id, a.url, a.case_sensitive, a.request_only, a.decode_url, a.last_rule, a.placeholders, a.title, a.description, a.author, a.keywords, a.rights, a.xreference, a.canonical, a.rindex, a.rfollow, a.rsnippet, a.rarchive, a.rodp, a.rimageindex, a.comment, a.synonyms, a.synonmax, a.synonweight, a.preserve_title, a.hits, a.last_visit, a.ordering, a.published, a.checked_out FROM slfg_tagmeta_rules AS a WHERE (a.published IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.ordering asc
Joomla! 2.5.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #42 by admin
Hi,
it seems that the database table structure was not updated. Which version are you using before upgrade?

Also, just try to reinstall Tag Meta (without to remove) and if the problem persists, I can support you to fix it (we just need to alter table.

Please, advise.
Luigi

More
11 years 11 months ago #43 by admin
These are the alter tables that should be executed since 1.7.0:
ALTER TABLE `slfg_tagmeta_rules` ADD `placeholders` text NOT NULL AFTER `last_rule`;
ALTER TABLE `slfg_tagmeta_rules` ADD `rights` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL AFTER `keywords`;
ALTER TABLE `slfg_tagmeta_rules` ADD `xreference` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL AFTER `rights`;
ALTER TABLE `slfg_tagmeta_rules` ADD `preserve_title` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT '0=No,1=Yes' AFTER `synonweight`;

If the problem persists after reinstall a fast solution could be to execute these on the Joomla database (e.g. using phpMyAdmin). And I can support you on this task, of course.

Kind regards,
Luigi

More
11 years 11 months ago #44 by admin
These are the alter tables that should be executed since 1.7.0.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

If the problem persists after reinstall a fast solution could be to execute these on the Joomla database (e.g. using phpMyAdmin). And I can support you on this task, of course.

Kind regards,
Luigi

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #45 by 60600009
Replied by 60600009 on topic Re: Problem with updating to Community 1.7.1
I had 1.6.0 installed. I will try what you suggest.

Stuart

More
11 years 11 months ago #46 by admin
Hi Stuart,
I've installed Tag Meta Community 1.6.0 on a fresh Joomla 2.5 system, and then upgraded to Tag Meta Community 1.7.1. I've not faced any problem, and tables are altered well.

Let me know if you need support to alter tables.

Kind regards,
Luigi

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds