× Requests and support related to jBackend.

profile call in user module makes 500 error

• Casadevall
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #6535 by Casadevall
Replied by Casadevall on topic profile call in user module makes 500 error
Hi,

When do you think it can be fixed?

Thank yo so much,

Jordi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #6540 by admin
Hi Jordi,
I was not able to replicate the issue on my site, but I think I have figured out how to fix it in your case, so before to release the new version I would be sure it really fixes the issue for you. You should add just a line in the jbackend user plugin. Search this:
$userFields = FieldsHelper::getFields('com_users.user', $user, true);

And add replace with this:
JLoader::register('FieldsHelper', JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . '/components/com_fields/helpers/fields.php');
$userFields = FieldsHelper::getFields('com_users.user', $user, true);

Or send me an email at info(at)selfget.com and I will send you the plugin zip to install.

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by admin.

• Casadevall
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #6541 by Casadevall
Hi Luigi,

after the proposed changes i get the error:

"[Mon Feb 12 11:56:10.765254 2018] [fcgid:warn] [pid 7861] [client 85.59.69.247:53042] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'FieldsHelper' not found in /var/www/vhosts/wavecontrol.com/pre.wavecontrol.com/rfsafety/plugins/jbackend/user/user.php on line 779, referer: pre.wavecontrol.com/rfsafety/api/get/user/profile?api_key=0EAAN5DIBTOETCS0VNJX"

But I have a new information: "/components/com_fields/" folder does not exist in my joomla structure. May be if you send it to me and y add, then it works?

Thanks,

Jordi
Attachments:

More
6 years 3 months ago #6543 by admin
This is really strange, because this is a Joomla folder and you should already have it with Joomla 3.6.5. But the missing could explainwhy I wasn't ableto replicate the issue on my sites.

Please, try to install a brand new Joomla site using the same version, and compare folders.You could simply add the missing folders/files and this should fix.

Let me know...

Kind regards,
Luigi

• Casadevall
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #6544 by Casadevall
Hi Luigi,

I am not an expert in Joomla, I am more a developer in symfony, php, etc... But must access users in a joomla project from my app. When a user writes a user and password to my app form, it must check credentials, restore user information, do some ops with this information and logout when finished.

To continue with the problem, I went to downloads.joomla.org/cms/joomla3/3-6-5 and download a zip, but in "components" there is no "com_fields" as you can check. May be it's necessary install another plugin?

Thanks,

Jordi

• Casadevall
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #6549 by Casadevall
Hi Luigi,

any update on this? I explained to you: I went to downloads.joomla.org/cms/joomla3/3-6-5 and download a zip, but in "components" there is no "com_fields" as you can check. May be it's necessary install another plugin?

I always work successfuly with login request from my project, but I need profile request working.

Thank you,

Jordi

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds