× Here you can get community support related to ReDJ.

Enterprise Install Error:

• swvelocity
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #190 by swvelocity
Replied by swvelocity on topic Re: Enterprise Install Error:
I just logged in to my FTP and there is a folder here "/Components/com_redj" but it is empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #191 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Enterprise Install Error:
It seems there are problems with file system permission. You should check administrator\components\com_redj (backend) and not the \components\com_redj (frontend) which is always empty. If you delete the first one, then you should be able to install the component too.

Please, advise.
Luigi

• swvelocity
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #192 by swvelocity
Replied by swvelocity on topic Re: Enterprise Install Error:
I think something is wrong with the REDJ install zip. I have now tried and been able to install and un-install other extensions without a problem. But when I try to install REDJ Enterprise, it will install the plug-in but no the component. When I un-install REDJ it leaves folders in the /administrator/components and in plugins/system. These folders disappear from the FTP but when I physically access the server (located on-site) I see the folders are still but I can't delete them, rename them, open them or move them. No other plug in or extension is causing this.

In the mean time I don't think this extension will work for me, as much as I wanted it to. I guess it's time for a refund, unless you have any other ideas.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #193 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Enterprise Install Error:
Hi,
I've send you an email at your registration address. Attached you can find ReDJ Enterprise 1.6.2 component and plugin. This is a "special" version where you can install and manage component and plugin separately. So, now you should have no problems to install and uninstall them on any Joomla 2.5.x version.

Kind regards,
Luigi
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by admin.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds